The Castle of Mont-L'évêque has been build on Mont-L'évêque town in Oise department.
This set consists of three buildings. The chapel and the castle date back to the fifteenth century. They have been completely revamped after 1840 and decorated in the troubadour style. The house of the eighteenth century was built to receive administrative services of the diocese. These buildings are arranged around a central rectangular space in the middle of a vast and remarkable park, the history of this group is closely linked to that of the Abbey of victory. Indeed, it's in 1214 that Philippe Auguste offers Guerin Chancellor Bishop of Senlis, Montleroy site, which will eventually take the name of Montleveque. It will continue to belong to the bishops of Senlis until the Revolution. The buildings were purchased in 1806 by the family of Pontalba which gives it its current layout.
To go to the Castles, the events, the shows, the tourism, the dungeons, the remains,....