Originally, the fief of Villeceaux not part of the lordship of Jaulnes. It is independent and is the Great Tower of Bray. Del Bene, of Florentine origin, acquired this land of Nicolas Jammes, lord in 1577. There he started the construction of the castle was completed by his descendants. In about 1720, two wings are added. Two turrets are destroyed during the Revolution. The floor of the park is probably drawn to plans by Le Nôtre.
To go to the Castles, the events, the shows, the tourism, the dungeons, the remains,....