The Castle of Tachy has been built in the hamlet of Tachy, that is, with the Praillons the only hamlet in the town of Chalmaison which located in the department of Seine-et-Marne.
There would have been on this site right from the thirteenth century, a castle under the king. The fief in 1250 belongs to the family Tachy, then goes to Tingecourt family in the late fourteenth century and Roux family, probably at the beginning of the fifteenth century. The latter retain until the Revolution. It is then sold as national property. Today it houses a private school and moat are partly channeled. According to a local legend, the castle is connected to the tower to Marshals by underground. But it is hardly conceivable that underground are dug into the marshy soil of Bassée to which belongs the village.
To go to the Castles, the events, the shows, the tourism, the dungeons, the remains,....