This castle was built in 1771 before the current common Villevaudé located in the department of Seine-et-Marne.
In terms of Stewardship in 1782it appears smaller with two large wings, while common are significantly larger than today. Belonging to the nineteenth century to the Symonet family, it is converted into a sanatorium in the early twentieth century. At the end of the century, it has a
nursing home and resting belonging to SNCF.
To go to the Castles, the events, the shows, the tourism, the dungeons, the remains,....