Pierre Durey Harnoncourt acquired this property in 1739 and built the present castle on the site of the 'home plate' first lords Morsang. The property is attributed to his daughter, wife of Jean Louis Bertier Sauvigny. In 1788, Louis Benigne François de Bertier take the succession. Intendant of the Generalitat de Paris, is killed in the first days of the Revolution. In 1844, his son, Ferdinand Anne, sold the castle; after successively belonged to various families, it was bought by Christian de Berthier in 1909. He performs major works, including the construction of the tunnel between the two wings, and the current marriage hall which ends the whole north. In 1946, the diocesan association adds a building connecting the castle of the eighteenth century to the sixteenth century common.
To go to the Castles, the events, the shows, the tourism, the dungeons, the remains,....