The Castle of Gadancourt is located on the town of Gadancourt in the department of Val-d'Oise and the Ile-de-France region.
Guillaume de Hazeville replaced in 1461 the ancient castle built on a promontory above the valley of the small Aubette by a main building and six turrets. During the seventeenth century, the region is stable, defensive towers disappear and somes pavilions take their place. The central building will be rebuilt in the second mid-seventeenth century after a fire can be. Since then, successive owners of the area have not made major changes to buildings. A row of four bright rooms opens out onto the courtyard on one side and the other on a large green terrace, lined with yew, extended by a more rural perspective.
Proprietary Materials MH: the castle and the park. Building called The Monastery in the Château: registration by order of June 15, 1948
Read more... http://www.chateau-fort-manoir-chateau.eu
To go to the Castles, the events, the shows, the tourism, the dungeons, the remains,....