The manor Chaubuisson is a former hunting lodge French nineteenth century located in the town of Fontenay-Trésigny in the department of Seine-et-Marne and the region Ile-de-France1
The mansion is located on the locality of Chaubuisson was under Louis XIII, a manor peculiar Jean Bazin, alderman of Paris - municipal magistrate in charge of the Police and the Municipality affairs - gave a dowry to his daughter Anne, in 1635 when she married John Loynes, Auditors corrector.
Under Louis XVI, the land still belonged to Marie Adélaïde de Loynes married to François Auguste Leclerc de la Motte, captain infanterie2.
It is on this land that the mansion was built in 1893, near the Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte, one of the most sumptuous seventeenth frequented by La Fontaine, Molière or Lady Sévigné.
This building, built in the style of Norman manors, was inhabited by loggers, then transformed into Relais & Châteaux in the year 1950.