The Castle des Bordes has been built in the town of La Celle-les-Bordes, in department of Yvelines, in medieval times, early fifteenth century is still in place. Its two towers show us his time, over time, as in the eighteenth century, additions were made at that time, the plan identifies a house to the barns. In 1826, the barn and the loft are still in place in 1871, the new owner, Mr. Flury, built a new castle & stables. Therefore the old castle serves gatehouse. The building plan consists of a regular basement and two floors square, the main structure of limestone, sandstone, stone, millstone, rubble & brick elevation bays topped roof with long tails broken, broken hip roof with long tails; conical roof, pavilion roof, covered with slate and tiles. The property has a beautiful book entry, accommodation of servants, a dovecote, stables and a tithe barn.