The Castle of Chambourcy was built in Chambourcy in Yvelines department.
The first castle was built at this location during the twelfth century, it is a field then belonging to the family of Poissy, mentioned under the name of Chambourcy from 1150. In 1532, Thierry de Montmirel is behind the redesign of the Renaissance castle. Mr. Moreau, owner of the fee in 1773, undertook the full reconstruction of the building between 1780 and 1785. In the nineteenth century, the land is divided into several plots sold to farmers. Acquired by the Company of crude after the Second World War, the castle has been the seat of a retirement home.